vrijdag 24 maart 2017

Life is Beautiful so Just Smile Layout for ***The Dusty Attic*** & ***49 and Market*** and also playing at ***More Than Words***!

Goodmorning lovelies,
Spring arrived here in The Netherlands and I am really enjoying the nicer and warmer weather already, can't wait for the Summer to start. Today I want to share another layout which is very springlike because of the wonderfully and beautiful 49 and Market flowers & Dusty Attic chipboards  which is very easy to make it pretty when you have such gorgeous products to work with. In my last post I told you I am in LOVE with the "Vintage Shades" collections and all the words strips chippies,  so for this layout I used another shade of those flowers. I also added some butterflies from the NEW layered embellishments on my work.

Life is Beautiful so Just Smile: 
All the chipboard pieces are by The Dusty Attic which I colored with gesso and later one with embossing powder, rust paste and ink. For this layout I used the pretty NEW "Scents of Nature" combined with just one little piece of "Vintage Artistry" at the bottom part of my layout. The picture is one of my gorgeous little niece "Mijntje"who is not so little anymore she is almost ten now here she was just one, this picture makes me happy and smiling from ear to ear.
This layout was based on the pretty mood board & sketch at the Dusty Attic blog for this month did you already enter your work?? Can't wait to see it....


 On the background I used the faded demask stamp by Gabrielle and I used it with embossing ink and powder but also with just darker ink then I sprayed my most favorite spray on my whole layout {sidewalk chalk by Lindy's}


On the background I added paste with a damask stencil to match my layout. At the end I also used some mini prills. It's the first time I used the grunge board {not sure what the name is} on the lower part of my layout I really like the effect it gives my layout.


The Dusty Attic products used: DA1594 Smile, DA0507 Ferns, DA11704 life beautifully, Word strips and Circle Ornate frame, Tickets, Oval frames.

49 and Market products used: Scents of Nature, Vintage Artistry, Vintage Shades flowers, pale lavender garden vine, pale lavender blooms, Faded demask stamp, mulberry paper flowers. 

Other products used: Stencils, Paste, Rust Past, Lindy's Stamps Gang sprays and embossing powders, Stamps, Mica Powders, Cheese cloth, Gesso, Ink.

With this layout I am entering this months challenge at "More Than Words" using the word "Beautiful" & Butterflies which is totally up my ally just take a look at how pretty it is: I also went with the colors of the pretty picture. 
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and have a glorious weekend....hugs  

9 opmerkingen:

  1. This is gorgeous Amy!! Just beautiful in every way!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh Amy I am so glad you are joining in our challenge this month. A really beautiful creation. Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words challenge.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Oh what a fabulous layout and sensational photo! Thanks for joining in at More Than Words again Amy.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. What an fabulous picture this make me smile big! Your layout is amazing like every time you share something! Thank you for joining at More than words!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. oh wow Amy!! This is soooooo beautiful! Thank you for playing with us at More Than Words Challenge.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. another stunning page Amy! Love all the details on this page! Just beautiful! All the best from MTW! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. oh wow Amy! Another gorgeous layout!! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Wow, wow, wow, Amy!! It's fantastic, I love all the details !! Thank you for playing at More Than Words :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Hallo Amy,
    Dit is zo prachtig!!!
    Mvg Gina België

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen