maandag 3 juli 2017

You are my Sunshine Card for ***Cheery Lynn Designs***

Good morning lovely bloggers.
For today I have another card to share. This time I wanted to highlight the pretty "Sunflower" dies Cheery Lynn Designs offers. On my card I used four flowers and two of my favorite border dies. The papers I used are the "Nyhavn" collection by Maja Design and I used a couple of Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays to make the flowers pop off the card. Then I added some glass glitter in the centers of my flowers and a stencil by TCW designed by Gabrielle Pollacco. 

You are my Sunshine: 

First I cut out the background wood grain paper in 4,7 inches by 6,7 inches then I cut that paper piece in half with a wave from up to down. The upper part I placed on my card directly the lower part I added some foam tape times three so it would look a bit higher then the other part.



Then I added both border dies behind the lower piece so it would look like a little lace addition to my card. In the center of my sunflower on the bottom of my card I added a flair from "Cuts2luv".  Such a great addition to your work "I think"....

Cheery Lynn Designs dies used:
DL121 - Sunflower

Other products used:
Lindy's Stamp Gang Spray's
Maja Design papers
TCW stencils
Cuts2luv flair
Glass Glitter
Art Sugar
Paste and cheese cloth

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today!
I hope you enjoyed my post and I have inspired you to use your Cheery Lynn Designs dies.
Have a wonderful and sunny week!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten